Friday, June 15, 2007

The Best Cooking Show Ever

There is very little that needs to be said about Posh Nosh. It speaks for itself.



Earlier this week, I was dining with friends at the most expensive restaurant in the universe when the topic of Posh Nosh came up. I had to fess up to my ignorance regarding the show, but I was intrigued.

Twelve or so courses of food and a one-hour-and-twenty-minute car ride later, I made my way back to my much loved computer and searched YouTube for anything I could find on the programme.

Jackpot.

I may be the last person on earth to have heard of Posh Nosh but, if I am able to bring this laser-sharp beacon of light into anyone's awareness, mine will have been a life worth living.

Do yourself a favor. Take the time to watch this episode.

No comments: